Monday, December 5, 2011

Learning Outcome + Thesis

So I think for my paper, I'm going to look at whether the Reformation was spread by preaching or printing. This ties to learning outcome three:

COMMUNICATING KNOWLEDGE
Students recognize differences in the forms through which knowledge is preserved, communicated, and experienced and can interpret the consequences of these differences historically and personally.

My paper will explore (hopefully) the consequences of the printing press, and how it communicated the Reformation more quickly and effectively than just preaching alone. What do you guys think?

2 comments:

  1. Kimberly, that sounds very interesting! My vote is for spreading primarily by preaching. Have you written anything up yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to try to find a few more resources first. Thanks for the help!

    ReplyDelete