Friday, September 9, 2011

FYI: Sharing Your Posts

For all of the learning and thinking going in this group, how important is it if it never leaves this group? 


Knowledge is all about sharing. In this new age of exciting organisations such as Facebook and Twitter, sharing comes at speeds faster than ever. The key is to get your knowledge out there so people can see it! 



Therefore, in the spirit of sharing folk knowledge I am here to share my knowledge about sharing your learning, thoughts, ideas, and knowledge on Facebook and Twitter. 


As a first you can always simply put a link to a post, but if you want to do it automatically...I found a great blogpost on this very subject from a professor I once took a class from. 


You can read over that post here. 

If you need more motivation to share all of our exciting topics, I recently posted a couple of our groups posts to Facebook, and when I checked back on Facebook a friend in Australia had liked Emily's post on moving cross-cultures, and a couple of other people had looked at the post. (I found this out from looking at the "Stats" tab).

Sooooo post to Facebook and Twitter and see who's interested! 

No comments:

Post a Comment